- Vintage cars and motorbike display in the car park
- Vintage Fair selling scrumptious cakes, cards, indulgence bath and body products, healthy summer drinks, decorated candles, bags, baby clothes and jewelry
- Children’s games, tombola, picnic lunches in the Small Hall and live music outside
- Entrance is 50p per adult (to include a free raffle ticket), children are FREE
- Wick Village Traders 80’s window competition to start from 29th July – 5th August (prize for the winner)
The walk around Wick centres around Wick Village and along the main road leading from Littlehampton to Arundel. The walk includes several buildings of interest and flint walling- common to this Area of West Sussex. Roger Butterworth will be your friendly, local guide.
A Family Disco with DJ, games and loads of fun. All ages welcome, specifically aimed at primary school aged children.
*Under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult
- Exciting, interactive fun for babies, toddlers and pre-school children
- 0-12 months (10am – 11am)
- 12 months-5 years (11:30am – 12:30pm)
*Pre-booking is required and parents are required to stay
- Find out more about why children benefit from messy play
- An opportunity to take part in a mix of creative, messy and malleable play experiences
- Dress in old clothing and take ideas away for play at home
- Children aged 1-5 years (parents required to stay)
*Pre-booking is required. Tickets are available from the Centre
a Family Film Night. All ages welcome, specifically aimed at families with primary school aged children. Refresh coffee shop will also be open. Under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult
Bring your dancing feet! Music, lights, dance, fun and games with our centre team and DJ Jon Jolly! Refreshments are provided for the children (aged 0 to 5 years).
*Please note that parents are required to stay and pre-booking is required
The biggest talent show Wick has ever seen! Singing, dancing, circus tricks, whatever your talent come and show case it to the audience and judges.
- Year 3-6 (7 to 11 year olds)
- Year 7-11 (11-16 year olds)
- Adults (17+)
- Trophies for the runners up and winners of each age group
- Entrants arrive at 6:30pm, doors open at 7pm
* Online booking is essential and must be completed by Wednesday 2nd August. Due to the popularity of this event applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Jumble sale in the car park and Large Hall (free)
- Pet Show in the Large Hall on the front of the stage and Dog Show in the Small Hall (times and registration to be confirmed)
- BBQ food and drinks available to buy
- 80’s style family disco from 3pm – 5pm in the Large Hall
*Pre-booking is required for entry to the Pet Show
*Parents are required to stay if children are entering with their pets