- The competition will start on Saturday 29th July at the Vintage Fair
- Throughout Wick Week, ending on the 80’s day disco Saturday 5th August
- Answer the 80’s themed questions, each poster (in shop windows) has a bonus question for fun
- Forms need to be handed into the Wick Information Centre by Saturday 5th August. The winner will be announced at the 80’s Disco
- £25 cash prize for the winner and a surprise bonus prize
The walk around Wick centres around Wick Village and along the main road leading from Littlehampton to Arundel. The walk includes several buildings of interest and flint walling- common to this Area of West Sussex. Roger Butterworth will be your friendly, local guide.
- Over 16’s only
- Teaching basic self defence
- Loose clothing is recommended. No shoes to be worn on the mat
Come and enjoy a lunch with friends. Flavoured water provided with a choice of:
- Fish Cake and Chips
- Battered Sausage and Chips
- Sausage and Chips
The lunch will finish at 1:15pm giving people enough time to leave the building or stay on for the 50up Bingo costing a £1 entrance fee (to include a drink and biscuit).
*Pre-booking is required
- Over 18s only
- Doors open at 1.30pm
- Eyes down at 2pm
- Entrance fee includes a drink and biscuits
The biggest talent show Wick has ever seen! Singing, dancing, circus tricks, whatever your talent come and show case it to the audience and judges.
- Year 3-6 (7 to 11 year olds)
- Year 7-11 (11-16 year olds)
- Adults (17+)
- Trophies for the runners up and winners of each age group
- Entrants arrive at 6:30pm, doors open at 7pm
* Online booking is essential and must be completed by Wednesday 2nd August. Due to the popularity of this event applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Test your brains and knowledge against other teams with the now legendary annual Wick Week Quiz night with your host Paul Sanderson.
- £4 per person (maximum teams of 7)
- £100 cash prize for the winning team plus runner up prizes
- Ages 15+
- First question at 7:30pm